And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

They're not missing me

We found out the Wada should happen at 3p. So, not too much longer.

With all the fun they are having, my boys are not missing me one bit.

We received these pics today from Doggie Disney and these are the reports I received on each pic. Have fun seeing my boys, Hank & Rudder!!!

****************
This is your baby Rudder posing pretty for you this morning.

Hank is down there with Black Dog as they try and figure out how to get the squirrel out from under the house...

Hank is learning how to walk the bricks without falling off because all my dogs can do it....

Hank and Rudder wanting ot know when they get breakfast

Black Dog at the bottom of the stairs rounding everyone up for breakfast.

Almost everyone...I think there are only 6 in this picture...Trying to get all 7 in the same picture is a bit like herding kittens.

Tucker and Black Dog are always first to eat...

Remmer always waits soooo pretty...

Annie and Rudder waiting for any handout...

Hanks is NOT leaving until he gets more than his allocation.

ok...this one is really pretty funny. I had already MADE the bed. The pillows were perfectly stacked and what you can't see is the pillow mess on the floor. I walked in and said "what's going on in here"... mine instantly drop and looking sweet and innocent left Rudder standing to take the fall.

1 comment:

  1. The last photo of the dogs cracks me up! So innocent!

    ReplyDelete