And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

still waiting

We are now in the waiting and recovery...just found out that I may be waiting another 2-3 hrs to be called back for the procedure. Apparently, one of the surgical suites is down and they've had an emergency case. So, I must wait longer. I am hungry. Moreso, we have friends coming up to the hospital tonight to help cut ponytails. We need to hurry and finish this procedure so that we can get my hair washed, braided, etc., and then cut...pray the emergency patient is safe and that we can get this procedure done quickly...

3 comments:

  1. I'm still praying!!!! I'm also praying your stomach will stop talking until it's time to eat! ;)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Melissa and Beau Schmidt. (I was in ASC and Beau was in BYX) Just wanted you to know we've been praying for you and following your progress. Isaiah 40

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you. I bumped into your mom at TJ Maxx a couple of weeks ago and she reminded me to stay up to date with your blog...so I have gotten better about keeping up with you. Take care of yourself and know that many, many people are praying for you and your family. Love to you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete