And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, November 3, 2008

GaGa

Then, some of Mom's friends came over to help cut, as well. You've heard of the Ya-Ya sisterhood. Instead, they call themselves the GaGas. Then, two of our family friends, from probably the day we moved to Rockwall, came over to cut, too.

So, after Miss H, the GaGas went to work cutting the next ponytail.

1. Gaga Sandy (our church also knows her as Grammy)

2. Gaga Jean

3. Gaga Jeannie

4. Gaga Linda-we let her wear her Tech shirt since they beat t.u. WHOOP!!!

5. Gaga Mom-she did it



6. Gaga Gale

7. Gaga Cherie

All the Gagas with the Ponytail!

Then, Pat & Sue cut one, as well!

1. Pat

2. Sue

Here they are posing with Mom and the ponytail!!

No comments:

Post a Comment