And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, November 3, 2008

Insurance Part 2

Still waiting to hear on Insurance.

We are going to go ahead and leave for Houston now because the Insurance Queen at Memorial Hermann feels we should have enough answers to move forward with everything tomorrow. Pray for her. I get frustrated thinking about health insurance companies, much less having to call them and ask them to do something. She has to talk to them all day, every day.

So, Lord willing, the Wada will occur tomorrow. I'm not allowed to eat after midnight. Maybe that means a good midnight snack is in order! We would then need to check in to the hospital around 7:45am-ish on Tuesday.

The final round of the ponytail cutting party should occur tomorrow evening at the hospital. We're thinking around 6:30 or so.

Then, Lord willing, the electrode placement will begin on Wednesday.

Thank you all so much for your prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment