And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, November 3, 2008

Doggie Disney

Well, the hardest part of the night was saying good-bye to my little guys.

They are my little cuddle bugs and I miss them so much when I'm in the hospital. I miss their cuddlin' and kisses so much. When I start to have a seizure, Rudder comes up to wherever I am, sniffs me (like he's checking on me), and then lays up against me until the seizure is over. When it is over, he starts kissing me.

We had to drop Hank & Rudder off at Doggie Disney last night after everyone left the ponytail cuttin' party. Our sweet friends that keep them while we're gone let us bring them over as late as possible last night so that I could squeeze every last kiss & snuggle out of them before we brought them over...

These are also the friends that gave me the tiara that is going to pull out all of the seizure activity from my brain!!!

You can see how tired I was, as the mascara is starting to run, but you can also see the good snugglin' I was getting from my boys.



This is Hank giving me some good-bye kisses and Rudder scared that the camera might jump out and bite him or something (but still staying in Mommy's lap for cuddles).


Once I cuddled, we took them to Doggie Disney. The reason we call it Doggie Disney is because our friends have five dogs (four of which are Shelties). So, Hank & Rudder feel right at home. We wanted to get some pics with the tiara on, of course.

Getting seven dogs to pose for a picture isn't an easy task. However, Doggie Disney Mommy had the great idea to bring out cheese for each of them and that would make everyone come over to us, which it absolutely did. Perfect Idea!!

However, the pics aren't that great because right before we started to pose for the pics with all the pups, I started to have a seizure, then the battery on the camera started to die, so I had to force myself to just look up and try to smile. You can tell that B is trying to hold me up for the picture. You can see the pups looking at the cheese, not the camera.


Now, the cheese is in my hands, but no one is even dreaming of looking at the camera. Oh well, "say, Cheese!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment