And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, November 14, 2008

Staples

Well, we are home! It felt so nice to sleep in my bed, with my hubby and my sweet puppies. We had to teach Rudder that he's not allowed to sleep by mommy's head for a while (this was as his paw whisked over a staple and almost pulled it out...).

Here are our last pics at the hospital with the flowers our sweet church sent.


Pic with Mom.


This was on our way to bed last night...baldies unite!!!


Alrighty!! So, we're taking a poll. We realized that we hadn't counted yet how many staples I have in my head.

How many staples do you think I have in my head? You can either add a comment with your guess or I put a little poll on the right hand side of the page. We are going to probably count tonight at some point, but I think the poll ends tomorrow evening!

Also, our church family has set up a meal calendar and sent this to us:
To access the CareCalendar site,
visit
http://carecalendar.org/logon/9354
and enter the following
information in the appropriate spaces:

CALENDAR ID : 9354
SECURITY CODE : 8027

2 comments:

  1. COOL!!! You guys are home!! I have missed my Sunday hug. Call on us for ANYTHING. Staples =0 (because I can't see noth'in but cute bald heads.) Kinda like mine except your hair will come back. ;-)
    -Dave G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I;m clueless and going with 47! There's no place like home (yes, I am actually in Kansas right now. Rest in the Lord sweet friend.Yes, you...rest.

    ReplyDelete