And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, November 3, 2008

Let's get to cuttin'

We should be in the car most of the day today. So, I am going to try to type up a few different posts that will show up throughout the day. That way, this isn't one long post that will bore you like crazy...that is, if your attention span is anything like mine these days.

B and I ran our last few errands yesterday before coming home to finish packing for the trip. I made some goodies to take to my sweet nurses in the EMU (Epilepsy Monitoring Unit) and then everyone started to arrive for the hair cuttin'.

We decided to start on the underside since the official buzz cut won't occur until Wednesday. Children with Hairloss prefers that the hair is braided. So, H's Mom braided the ponytails for me. Didn't she do a great job?

As you can see, I got some good hugs from Miss H while getting my hair braided.
That's her Mom smiling behind us.

Do you see Miss H's sparkly lips? She got to wear special sparkly lip gloss to come over.
I wish I had pics of them together, but I didn't get any. Hank loved Miss H. He tried to give her kisses all night long.

I bet you are beginning to understand why I love these precious hugs and look forward to them each week!! How could you not love this?!


Then, Miss H got to cut the first ponytail. She picked the pink ponytail holders. We've attached the video of her cutting it. You might have to pause the music on the right before you hit play on the video.



Here we are with the first ponytail! Isn't she a doll?

No comments:

Post a Comment