And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, November 10, 2008

Round 2

We finally got M back from the 2nd surgery. Instead of going back into the ICU she is in a "step down" unit called the IMU. The nice thing about this unit is that I can stay with her overnight. We had a few hiccups to start once in the IMU, but now she is resting comfortably. Please pray for M's pain. She is having the worst kind of head pain imaginable and it is not going away. Pray that she would make it through a full night of sleep and her strength might be restored to her tomorrow.

According to the neurosurgeon all went well. The holes that had been drilled through the skull (about the size of a penny) have been replace by titanium discs. Due to the proximity of the hospital to where we live, M will probably be in the hospital till Wednesday, most likely Thursday. The reasoning is so that M can get her pain under control and allow us to properly assess and evaluate her head so that we don't get home to only turn back around.

Thanks for praying!

2 comments:

  1. We are praying that M's pain subsides and that soon you can go home. Lillie Beth and Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say hi again! I want you to know that you are still in my heart and prayers! Im so sorry that your news has been dissapointing. I promise that you are in the right hands with dr. k. Now you know where to go from here and you have plenty of new refreshing answers! Please let me know what I can do to help!
    smanhold@aol.com
    or
    281.394.2260

    God Bless You Both,
    Savannah Manhold

    ReplyDelete