And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Surgery

Well it was quite a wake-up today. About 5:30 this morning, we heard from the surgeon's resident that surgery would be at 9:30. However, we we whisked away at 6:30 and headed in to the surgical unit. Please pray over these next four to five hours as M is undergoing surgery. We will continue to post and update as events unfold. Also, I will be posting pictures later this morning of our "Buzzfest" to benefit Children With Hair Loss.

PS- Two friends that were with us last night at the Buzzfest are about to deliver their first kiddo. Please lift A and L up in your prayers. She was not due till Nov 16. Ironically, it was M's nurse Mary that told them to get to the hospital immediately to see about delivering. So...they have been at the hospital since last night. I know M will be very excited to hear of the days events when she is back with us later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment