And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hey baby, let's go to Vegas!

Well, if I ever go to Vegas or decide to be a bettin' woman, I want y'all with me. Way to go on the guessing! I had no clue.

When we sat down to count, I was shocked by how many there were. B took pictures as we counted. If you do not want to see the pics, immediately scroll to the bottom to the final count.

The right side has 17.

Right Ear-6


The top of the right side of my head-6

All of the yellow-brown on my head is the betadine that won't come off and I'm not allowed to do anything to scrub it until the staples are out.

View from the top-you can see the smaller spots, too.
There are just 2-3 staples at a few spots.


The Left side has 21 staples.

It has more because there was so much more swelling on the left side and so they had to put in a drain for the excess Cerebrospinal Fluid. So, there was an extra hole created for that.

Left Ear-8

Top of Left Side-6


So, the grand total...Drum Roll....

38 STAPLES

No comments:

Post a Comment