And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Surprise!!! NICU update

So what an amazing wife I have. While not in the mood to celebrate, and really the only gift I want is for my Princess to be better, everyone has overwhelmed the Verizon lines with call after call, email after email and text after text, even more, has touched my heart and my heart is amazed by my wife and her beautiful heart!

What a birthday! Thanks to all again!

M spent the night in the Neuro ICU last night and rested okay. As you can imagine the pain is fairly sizable and the addition of morphine is just taking off the edge. It is about time for us to get to see her and so we are very anxious to see her progress. The game plan for today is to rest up and possibly get M back to her room sometime this afternoon. Please pray not just for her healing and pain tolerance, but that she might have seizures so the docs can identify and locate them.

Y'all are so wonderful and we are certainly blessed to call each and everyone friend. Thanks for your overwhelming and abundant love. I know M cannot wait to personally thank everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment