And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Buzzfest 2008

Well, as promised, here are the pics from last night. Again, a great time was had by all. We enjoyed having such wonderful friend surrounding us and more importantly praying and lifting M to the Lord. Special thanks to M's dear sweet best friend A who was dealing with sick kiddos and yet sacrificed her time and energy to come out and be with us. Thanks to S and C who have walked with us while in Houston and have been a very valuable resource having walked a very similar road. They even brought us various scripture verses to decorate M's room, the very scripture verses that decorated C's room when she went through surgery in January. Thanks to A and L for their laughs, prayers, and home. Who thought that our buzzfest would lead to the birth of their kiddo? Ha! Thanks to J and D who in these recent times we have seen God's hand in uniting two families in His name. What an amazing heavenly family we have! And last, but never least, a very special thanks to M's mom, D. While it can never be easy to see your child go through something like M is going through, she is a rock. Her ceaseless energy, and constant thought for others is amazing. So much to learn in loving others. Please lift her up- strength, comfort, and health. Not easy going on so little sleep.

Well enjoy the pics, M should be out of surgery sometime near noon.



This is Miss C of the EMU. She stayed extra late past her shift to put the braids in my hair. What sweetheart!


Group pic of all, also our prayer time led by S.








and of course..."two become one..."

6 comments:

  1. Meredith, you are beautiful! Hair, or hairless...nothing changes your beauty!
    I'm on my knees. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pics!!! I love the one of the 'baldies'!! You have been in my prayers all morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss H giggled when she saw the no hair pics!!!

    We are praying for you and waiting on the report from the surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't know me, but I feel like I know you. I am a college/bible study friend of Megan Lechler and view your blog from their link. I wanted to tell you that the last picture is just about the most BEAUTIFUL thing I have ever seen, and it brought tears to my eyes when I saw it. I think about y'all all the time and am praying for you and your doctors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You continue to radiate the beauty of the Lord. Ben, your a great husband to a wonderful woman. Continually praying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys are such an inspiration to so many people. You glorify the Lord in all you do. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. We love you!
    love,
    Sterling and KC White

    ReplyDelete