And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday Morning Update

Good morning all! Just a quick update since not much has changed from yesterday. M's pain is still intense. While the folks on the EMU encourage her to sit up, get out of the bed, move around...it is difficult as that is when the pain really seems to take its toll. M had an okay night and had only two actual seizures, but she did not sleep much.

It is possible that the drain will be taken out today and then tomorrow we are planned to remove all the leads. This could mean we get to come home Tuesday or Wednesday.

So our prayer- Lord please continue to watch over M. Please take care of my Princess and restore her health to her. I ask that her pain could subside and all of us would be encouraged by the progress that is made each day. Lift M's spirit. Give her rest. Give the docs and nurses and even her loved ones ears that can listen and a mind that can understand. Thank you Father that you are God! Thank you that you love us and provide greatly for us. Thank you that you are our Healer, both spiritually and physically. Thanks for an amazing wife. Thanks for the strength that you have provided M so far. Please continue to walk by her side and give her comfort with every whisper in her ear. I ask this in your name...Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I am so dissapointed and saddened that there isn't more conclusive information, it isn't very encouraging to go through everything you have gone through so far, and still have very little answers. I know M was hoping that surgery would be the answer..so many twists and turns, something good has to be coming very soon. I am so sorry you are going through this. I am sending extra love to you and M today..you have all the compassion, love and empathy of my heart. B,ow much longer is M staying in the hospital, when are you allowed to go home?

    XOXO
    Kristiana

    ReplyDelete