And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, November 3, 2008

Insurance

Alright you wonderful prayer warriors! Let's get back on our knees!

I just spoke with the insurance superstar at the hospital. She is about to get on the phone with the insurance company to start trying to get all of these procedures pre-certed. Remember last time when she said, "You must have a lot of people out there praying for you"? It is such a joy to be able to say, "Yes, Ma'am, I do!" This morning, when I was speaking with her and she was telling me about all of the road humps we will probably encounter to get all of this approved so quickly, I reminded her of all of you and that God is going to be the HERO in this!! I know that there are a lot of you out there praying! So, let's watch God be the HERO and see this all get approved so that we can get down to Houston and get some answers!!!

I love you prayer warriors and I know the Lord loves hearing your beautiful voices crying out to HIM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment