And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, July 6, 2009

T Bar M Travis

Those of you that have followed the blog for a while will remember Joey. We met Joey and his family one of the times I was in the hospital in Houston. He was in a chemical explosion. This is his pen. Joey was eventually blessed to meet Jesus. It was hard on all of us (I only met him once), but extra tough on his family. We became so close to all of them. We spent my 30th b-day with his family at Joey's funeral & his Mom & Dad even came to my hair cuttin' party and each cut a ponytail.

When Joey passed away, we told his wife that we wanted to send his kiddos to T Bar M! The oldest was the only one that was old enough to go this year! So, B & I had the privilege of picking Z up from the airport and taking him to camp!!!


The entrance to T Bar M Camp Travis.

My good lookin' man! Sorry couldn't help but post it.

B & Z, being cute!!

Let's go to camp!!!

The line of parents waiting to drop off their kiddos.

Z being introduced when he arrived!!

B & me at camp. Isn't the little stream/waterfall gorgeous? It's man made.

This is the view from Z's cabin.



You knew that God was an Aggie, right? WHOOP!

Z already having fun with his new friends!!

A quick good-bye hug!!

This is the head honcho of camp, JP!

He took us on a ride around the camp on a John Deere tractor-thingy. Ben got his face sliced with a branch that we ran into, but won't let me post the pic because he's tough & cool....; )

We had so much fun and heard from Z the next week and he had a blast and is already signed up for next year! You should sign up your kiddos to go, too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment