And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Connor's Visitation Service Monday Evening

Dear Prayer Warriors and Friends,

Below are the specifics for Connor’s visitation and funeral this next week:

The visitation will be Monday July 13 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in the Fireside Room at Prestonwood Baptist Church . The Funeral Services will be Tuesday morning at 10:00 a.m. in the Prestonwood Baptist Church Worship Center .

The family does still ask that you not contact them through phone calls, text or by trying to visit them at the house. Instead of contacting them these next few days please take time to lift them up in prayer as this is what they need most right now and the best way that you can help them through this time of grieving. Feel free to send the notes of favorite Connor memories as I will be putting together a book. Send to : nicolearenas@ymail.com

All of their needs for food and help with the kids are taken care of for the next few days. We are working on some details as to how we can help them starting next week.

Your Fellow Prayer Partner,
Nicole Arenas

No comments:

Post a Comment