And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lemons into Lemonade

From the Cruse's friend, Nicole:

Hi Friends!

I Caught an article today about a family affected by Neuroblastoma and fund raising for pediatric cancer research. They did so through a collective effort of folks all across America doing "Lemonade Stands", donations raised have totalled $25 M in 4 years!! How about it friends and warriors?!! I am inspired to change pediatric cancer with our "change!"

Connor was pure sweetness, Joy, vivavacious, lively, inspiring, courageous, and Heroic! Pediatric Cancer is the Lemon! Ready to turn lemons into Lemonade and make a difference, ready to squeeze out childhood and pediatric cancer?!! Let's raise our lemonade glasses for pediatric cancer research in honor of Team Connor and make a Change through Team Connor! If you're interested in holding a lemonade stand, let's all do it this summer and see how much we can get in contributions to Team Connor (Remember, it is a 501 c3)! Be creative.

Message me at: NicoleinDallas1 (AIM) or on Facebook: Nicole Firebaugh Arenas or Email: nicolearenas@ymail.com You can easily send all the funds directly to Team Connor through online contributions, see their webpage at: http://www.facebook.com/l/;www.teamconnor.org - You can also send funds through paypal (link is lower on the front page of pray for Connor Cruse on facebook) and all funds are and will be collected and given directly to The Cruse's for the use of Team Connor.

team connor . org

Loving The Cruse Family Along with You,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment