And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Prayers, Please!

Just want to quickly beg for your prayers! We leave Wednesday evening to go to Houston. We both have doc visits.

B has all of his follow-ups at MD Anderson to make sure he is, Lord willing, still cancer FREE!!! Please pray with us that he's clean as a whistle, no cancer at all!!!

I have my follow up with the epileptologist and the neurosurgeon. The epi mentioned in a recent e-mail to me that he wanted to talk about other treatments, such as another surgery, since I wasn't completely seizure free on the diet yet. One of the surgeries is a Vagus Nerve Stimulator. They implant it beneath your collar bone and it is like a pacemaker for your brain.

Our prayer is that the diet will work (we've learned it takes time), but we need the doc to agree to be patient, too. Please may the seizures disappear!!! Thank you for your prayers!!!

1 comment:

  1. I believe Rick Platt had the vagus implant put in. You may want to contact Cindy at WoodsEdge about it! I will continue to pray for you. If possible, would love to see you when you're here.

    ReplyDelete