And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hickman Family Reunion-Last Day

Finally, time to post about the last day of the Family Reunion.

We had such a wonderful time getting to just hang with B's family! It was special!
I had hoped to see lots of wild animals while we were there, but it just didn't happen. However, the last day we saw one!

B & me with Nana & Grandpa about to leave
Finally, "wild" (not really) animals. There was an alpaca
farm down the street from the place we stayed.
We also passed this sign each day as we left the resort.
As Aggies, we don't agree that they are "trouble free cattle."
Finally, a real "wild" animal, a deer!
However, it seems to have been domesticated
since it is laying on the front porch of this house.
So, not many wild animals on this trip to Colorado. However, we had a wonderful time!

No comments:

Post a Comment