And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Nate update

Update from 7/17 on Nate:

Wes called and wanted to let everyone know how much they appreaciate the prayers that have been lifted up for Nate. He said that everything has gone as planned today and that Nate received about an hour's treatment of radiation. He said that Nate was exhausted from the day and that this will continue for 6 weeks. Please continue your prayers asking for God's sustaining help and that Nate would be protected through this and the treatment would be successful. God has truly been the one who has sustained them through this and continues to be by their side. He is faithful.

************
Many have asked about how to order iPray for Little Nate T-Shirts.

The email to order these is now Erica Brown at earlybirds3@gmail.com please email her your size and quantity and she will answer any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment