And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

nate

Nate was on TV last night. Don't know if any of you were watching the Ranger game, but Nate & his Daddy were on there. You can tell that Nate doesn't feel that great! Wes was interviewed and got to share Nate's story, though! It was special! It looked like someone got some box seats for them and some other kiddos with cancer! Such a fun outing!

If you're local, come give blood on Friday! We want to so badly, but B can't because he's had a blood based cancer & chemo. I can't because of the meds I am on...So, please come give a little extra on our behalf!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment