And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, July 10, 2009

More on Connor

We just received the most recent update on Connor. He is stable in his room at the hospital. However, in the words of his father, "He is going Home, not back to the house, Home to be with Jesus."

The hospital is giving him medicine for the pain and; otherwise, they are waiting for him to take His Savior's hand.

Please beg the Lord for protection for his family and anything else that you can think of to pray on their behalf...you have all been such amazing prayer warriors! Keep it up...may many come to know Connor's Savior through this trying time.

We are about to get in the car and head back to Dallas. So, as soon as I have updates and am able to post, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment