And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Another Nate Update

Wes provided this latest update on Nate below.

"Thank you God! Thank you prayer warriors! Nate has had a much better day. After radiation today, he did have two long naps and still gets worn out easy, but when he has been awake he has been very playful and has been laughing and smiling and telling jokes. He seems to feel much better. I know we still have a long road, but at least today we got to see the old Nate again. Keep praying, do not lose heart, God is good and He is listening. Cry out to HIM for miracles, cry out to HIM with all of your hopes, fears, and anxieties. HE will deliver us from everything that harms us. Take comfort in Psalm 18:1-36 READ IT ALL and share it with others who need encouragement. It is so encouraging to know that my God listens to our cries. May you feel close to your LORD at this moment, may you take peace in HIS love for you. Thank you again for praying for my little Nate."

No comments:

Post a Comment