And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hickman Family Reunion-Play Day

After the exciting game of Volleyball the night before, everyone wanted to keep the spirit alive...So, we all went to a local park and played softball (I say 'we' as if I played-I took pictures)!


Can you see in the background of this picture? That is Grandpa & he stopped a little boy riding his bike and just struck up a conversation with him. It was just precious.


My baby (I mean slugger) up to bat!!!
It's good!!! Run....
Nana watching so sweetly!
Who are we kidding? She got up to bat!!!
So, Grandpa had to join in the fun, too!!
Nice Swing...
The Hickman Family Softball Team!!!
Uncle L...strong, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment