And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, July 10, 2009

URGENT URGENT pray...............

Okay, we just received this update on Connor:

Last night Connor was taken to Children's Legacy at 10 pm. He was unresponsive at home and although he was breathing they could not get him to wake up and his heart beat was very slow.

At the hospital they were able to stabilize him and make him comfortable. The doctors told us that he could hang on for a couple of hours at the most. At 3am there had been no change. In true Connor fashion he has done what the doctors said he could not do! As of 10:30 am he is still about the same. His heart is slowing down. He is not in any pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment