And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, October 10, 2008

Hermann follow up

Just a quick follow up to the previous post.

This is a pic with two of the nurses that took wonderful care of me!! E & R. The crown I'm wearing is from our dear friend that kept our four-legged kiddos while we were there. She said this crown has brought much healing to many and that I needed to wear the crown to meet with the doc. So, here is the pic that was taken with the crown.


Also, I had the blessing to get to meet Joey while we were there and pray over him. What an amazing fighter. There are no words to describe the encounter. I truly felt as if I was blessed to actually stare in the face of a miracle. I can't wait for the day when he is able to open his eyes, speak, move, etc., and again, know that we have witnessed one miracle after the other!!

The picture below is of the pen that he had on him at the time of the explosion. They found this and brought it to his precious wife. Continue to pray for their family and Joey's healing. He has a very long road ahead of him. They shared with us that they expect a year at the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment