And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Cuz & the Fightin' Texas Aggie Band

What a moment of pride on Saturday to see my cousin standing on Kyle Field! Wow!! Talk about a cool moment!!

He is one of the punters for K-State. Here are some pics of him warming up prior to the game. We know he made our Granny so proud!!







Here is an unbelievable view of Kyle Field and some shots of the Fightin' Texas Aggie Band, during half-time.











My cousin warming up again at the end of the half!!








This could be one of my favs. This is my Uncle and B during half time in the press box.


B & Me with the superstar, my cousin, G!!!


G getting to love on his maternal grandparents.




G posing with his parents!!


G making sure he's giving a Gig 'Em!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment