And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, October 3, 2008

Homecoming!!!

Praise the Lord, we're coming back home! Hot showers....your own bed....sweet puppies to lick your face...the 250 miles back cannot go by quick enough.

Anyway, M and I are packing up, scrubbing her hair, and getting ready to get on the road. Thank you prayer warriors! While we are leaving with still no answer or end in sight, we were very blessed to be here these last two weeks. I know M is very anxious to post a recap of her time so be waiting for that to come. Thanks again for all your prayers and thanks for praying for "Joey." Please go to his site, but know that your prayers are powerful and that he had his first surgery today and is doing well. They are already talking about another surgery next Wednesday.

See you soon! B

No comments:

Post a Comment