And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

B's new girlfriend & Step Off

Saturday started with Kolaches & Donuts from Shipley's. Then, we made our way over to the quad to watch Step Off.

You can see B's new girlfriend, M!! She found his tickle spot and had some fun...

Sorry I cut off his head in the pics. He pretended like he didn't know she was there...







Then, she would go in for the tickle and he had fun. Can't believe I didn't get pics of those reactions. They had so much fun together! Lots of fun giggles and precious laughter!!

These are picks of the Corps at Step Off. The Fightin' Texas Aggie Band leading the way.















Here they are entering Kyle Field!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment