And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, October 31, 2008

**URGENT**PRAYER WARRIORS

Calling all of our precious prayer warriors!!

We need to make a decision in a few minutes. The doctor is going to call back at around 3p to get our decision.

Do I have surgery starting Monday?
Do I wait until January 26th?

If I wait, we will be trying a few more meds and there is a 5-10% chance they might work, but they don't carry the risk of surgery.

If I go forward with surgery, there is a 50-60% chance it might work and there are risks involved.

I am still having seizures all the time. It is so annoying. The doc has said the ball is in my court. He would like for me to wait and try the meds because of the risks that come with surgery, but he also understands if I don't want to wait.

So, please pray that the Lord will provide a peace and answer for us.

2 comments:

  1. Praying! Let us know what the decision is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed the deadline for the phone call! Let us know what your decision is....I know it will be the right one.

    ReplyDelete