And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fightin' Texas Aggie Yell Practice

When we left Houston on Friday, we had the opportunity to go to College Station for a little Fightin' Texas Aggie Yell Practice. Many of you know that B used to work at a camp called T Bar M and absolutely loved it. The director's son, has joined the Corps at A&M. It's not easy to be a Freshman (Fish) in the Corps, but I can only imagine how much more difficult it is when you've been raised in an environment where you are loved on all the time and told how special and wonderful you are in the Lord's eyes. So, we wanted to take the time to love on Fish P.



This is Fish P with my good lookin' hubby. Fish P is such a Rockstar. So, say some special prayers for this guy that he makes it through his Fish year with flying colors and that he can impact his buddies for the Lord!!

Here are some pics from Fightin' Texas Aggie Yell Practice!







Saw Varsity's Horns Off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment