And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Saturday, June 30, 2018

#HealingforHaylie-Post 29

Hello everyone this is Haylie

I am so happy to be home and when I came back, seeing how many people cared about me blew my mind and I can't believe how much people care. Thank you for all that you have done for me, Mrs. Mindi Adams Bone for planning the parade and thank you TC for waving at me and making signs too! Thank you for all you do!

Just to let you know my mom always told me that I could change the world. I didn't know it yet, but now I think I started a few blood drives all over the U.S and have helped save thousands of other people who are in need of blood. The human body obviously needs blood to function and if you don't have enough you die, which almost happened to me. The hospital I was at, like most hospitals, didn't have enough blood on hand for me so I was going to have to wait until they got some the next day. They kept pushing the time back and then finally after several hours they got enough blood for me. My experience at the hospital wasn't the best and I don't want ANYBODY to go through what I went through so please donate blood sometime because it really can save a life. It actually saves three people every time you donate. You can donate blood or platelets either one, both help. 

Thank you!

Haylie Geraci

No comments:

Post a Comment