And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, June 18, 2018

#HealingforHaylie-Post 17

Haylie update - June 18

Haylie continues to amaze me with her strength. Last night was the first night she stayed at the hospital without mom or dad. I’m so thankful my wonderful aunt Melloy was able to come up and stay with her while I’m still under quarantine. I feel much better but still have lots of mucus and a cough so doctors still don’t want me around her. 😩. I’m praying I can return tomorrow afternoon.

Last night was a little crazy for us. One day we will look back on the situation and laugh, but I’m not there quite yet. Michael left the hospital and was going to pick up food on his way home. When he got to the restaurant, he realized he didn’t have his wallet. When he got home we went through everything. No luck. He was pretty sure it must have fallen out in the parking lot. We said a prayer and God bless, Melloy found it in the hospital room. Crisis averted. Then we realized that our air conditioner line was stopped up so Michael worked on it until 11:30 last night. He couldn’t get it cleared so we called a repairman. Thankfully, he can come tomorrow.

And a huge praise for Haylie’s numbers today. Still zero cancer cells detected and her platelets are up to 151!  That is in the normal range for anyone.

Ok prayer warriors, we need you. I just got a call from the doctor and they are trying to get Haylie in for an MRI tonight. They are afraid she might have blood clots on her brain because of her headaches and dizziness. Apparently, blood clots are a side effect of one of the chemo drugs she is taking. This is so very hard for me since I still can’t be around her due to my sickness. Michael just got to the hospital and will be with her, but oh how I want to be there, too.  Please pray for guidance and wisdom. Please pray for no blood clots. We are calling on angels to surround Haylie and give us peace and protection. Nothing is too big for God. I know He is still going before us. Right now He is carrying us.

#HealingForHaylie

No comments:

Post a Comment