And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

#HealingforHaylie-Post 13

So...Fox 4 just came and interviewed Haylie. It will air tonight at 9pm. That is, if no breaking news bumps us.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/trophy-club-girl-s-cancer-battle-highlights-need-for-blood-donations

We are overwhelmed by the amazing outpouring of support for getting Haylie B- blood. Her need was posted on the TexAgs page and people are already responding in huge ways. One guy who is B- and happens to be low in iron was going to eat a seaweed salad to try and bump up his iron so he could donate after work today. Then another is offering plane tickets to fly a B- guy up from Houston.

These are total strangers who are reaching out to helps Haylie. God bless them all.
#HealingForHaylie


Getting the mic on...

No comments:

Post a Comment