And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Saturday, June 30, 2018

#HealingforHaylie-Post 28

Here are a few pictures of our journey home from the hospital and getting home. I put captions on all the pictures. Oh, it is great to be home.
#HealingForHaylie

Spinal tap and bone marrow puncture done. She was still coming out of anesthesia but kept saying how happy she was to be going home.

We were just officially told we were going home. Tears of joy!

Finally getting her mozzarella cheese sticks. That is the first thing she asked for when she woke up from the anesthesia 😂.

Going home. First time outside in 30 days.

Loading up!

Pulling out!

5 mins down the road. So tired.

Finally we are home!!!!

Peanut coming to say hello.

Snuggling with Peanut. How she missed him.

I don’t know who is happier, Haylie or Peanut.

No comments:

Post a Comment