And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, June 14, 2018

#HealingForHaylie-Post 14

From her Mommy:
Just wanted to take a minute and say thank you to Jamie Teal King, Jill Jetton Millican, Jessica Hawkins, Mindi Adams Bone, Brad Blankenship, Deric Gardner and really all our friends and family who have done so much to help our family. Every one of y’all are amazing and we are so blessed by your friendships. You have set up a blood drive, go fund me account, yard signs #HealingForHaylie and #HomerunsForHaylie fundraiser. Our family has felt so much love and support from each of you. I know each of you has spent hours upon hours to make things happen. You have strengthened us and been a bright spot on our journey. You have blessed us more than you will ever know. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. .




No comments:

Post a Comment