And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, June 21, 2018

#HealingForHaylie-Post 20

Haylie Update - June 21st

Oh, this mama’s heart is happy! After 6 days, I finally got to see my sweet girl again. I have to tell you, there were a few tears of joy when I finally got to hug her! Having to stay away from her because of my sickness was one of the hardest things I have had to do. She has been so amazing and strong through all of this. I am one super proud mama of how she is handling herself. She has matured so much and has had to endure things I wish no child ever has to, and she has done it all while maintaining a smile on her face. 

I am scheduled for surgery tomorrow morning, which is good to get it taken care of and on the road to recovery. I’m excited because I still get to spend the night with her here at the hospital. I’m hoping to be able to come back full time for her on Saturday. My recovery time should be pretty quick and I am excited to not be in pain every morning after this.

Haylie’s platelets continue amaze all of us. They were at 212 today! Doctors are very happy with her progress and so are we. Her tummy still continues to be our biggest issue right now. Please pray we can get her tummy pain and issues under control. This will be my first night back with her so praying we have a good night as well.

A super huge thank you to my Aunt Melloy who has spent several days and nights filling in for me. It’s not an easy task and she stepped up to the challenge. We will forever be grateful for her kindness and generosity in helping us in our time of need when I couldn’t be here. And thank you to Jamie Wheeler for helping so much also. Y’all are awesome!

I’m attaching some pictures I got from today. Thanks for sharing this journey with us. Love you all.
No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him. 1 Corinthians 2:9
#HealingForHaylie





No comments:

Post a Comment