And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, July 2, 2018

#HealingforHaylie-Post 30

July 1st-2:55p

Hi It's Haylie again with my own update!

I am doing great and got two whole hours of sleep last night. Somehow I feel ready for the day and totally 100% full of energy. I'm waiting for my dad to wake up so me and him can make breakfast together.

I've been thinking about how great God is to me that I can come back home and so many people care about me. I feel so loved! I want to be able to help others, even when I am still struggling with my cancer. But, my cancer count was at zero yesterday, which is why I could leave the hospital so I guess I'm going to be even better tomorrow! With all the love and support that the town of Trophy Club has shown me, I want to thank you again for all that y'all do!
Things couldn't be better right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment