And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

#HealingForHaylie-Post 32

Just wanted to say thank you to Braeley Krautsch for making Haylie’s day. You are the sweetest girl with a huge heart! Braeley is a high school cheerleader who just had her 16th birthday and instead of gifts for herself she asked friends to bring headbands, hats and gift cards for Haylie. Thank you to Halle and all the Byron Nelson Cheerleaders for helping out. Also a huge shout out to the baseball team who also brought Haylie a gift by today. May you all be richly blessed for your kindness. Trophy Club has some truly amazing kids. Your parents should be very proud of you. Haylie is now totally set with awesome headbands!




No comments:

Post a Comment