And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, July 16, 2018

#HealingForHaylie-Post 38

I’m a little late posting this because honestly I didn’t exactly know what to say. Our family was blown away by the love, generosity and support we received from our community on Friday night at the Haylie Geraci Pool Party! So many people to thank for making this such a fun and meaningful night for our family. Jessica Hawkins, thank you for organizing the whole pool party! Haylie was so excited to get out of the house for a bit and see so many of her friends at once. It made her whole week. She fell asleep with a smile on her face. 

Scott Ruth and Greg Fox, thank you for the amazing gift! It will go a long way in paying for medical bills. I feel terrible I didn’t say more that night, but for once I was speechless. It really took me by surprise. I wish I could have met Robyn. She seems like she was an amazing lady. Her legacy certainly lives on in her foundation. Thank you again to the Robyn Ruth foundation. You are doing amazing things and helping to make the world a better place. I certainly hope that we can one day return the favor.

Thank you to our whole community for once again showing up and loving on us. We are beyond blessed.

#HealingForHaylie














No comments:

Post a Comment