And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

#HealingForHaylie-Post 36

From Haylie's Mom, Melissa:
Love my church, our Pastor, Robert Morris and the amazing people who made this happen. I got an email from Carter blood care and they have the highest volume on hand that they have had in over 6 years! Over 1500 people donated blood! That is a lot of lives that will be saved. Thank you to everyone who donated. Let’s keep it up so no family ever has to worry about not having blood during a life threatening time of need.

Thank you to all those who gave blood so others could live. And thank you to FOX 4 News for covering this story!

No comments:

Post a Comment