And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, September 16, 2013

Sunday Update

We'll start with a praise! 

When they came in this morning, my fibrinogen levels were already where they needed them to be for PLEX.  We asked if that meant they could go ahead and do my fourth round of PLEX today, but they won't do that because they want to give my tissue plenty of time to release any stored antibodies.  They will still draw labs again in the morning to make sure they have stayed elevated before they start treatment.

My other lab values seem to be doing well, too!  Thank you, Lord!  Thank you, prayer warriors!  Lord willing, they will be where they need to be in the morning.

One of B's co-workers and his wife stopped by today for some sweet encouragement.  I was feeling great when they came by and we all had a good time. It was special time!!

Not so exciting is that I had five seizures today. Two of them were in my sleep this morning and I didn't wake for them at all, but they picked them up on the EEG.  They didn't seem to take my energy and so this morning and early afternoon, I felt "normal."  The others were this afternoon and evening after our friends left and they have me so exhausted.

We continue to pray for the Lord's miracles through this.  We were very encouraged by the last three days and the decrease in seizures (only three in three days).  So, five in one day is frustrating.  Please continue to pray for our encouragement through this process and our trust in the Lord!

Please also continue to pray for overall communication with all involved in my treatment.  The attending doc did seem to listen more today.  Thank you, Lord.  We still seem to see a struggle with the nurses understanding the situation.

On to a much brighter note:


 As you can see, Miss P is having a blast at home.  This is Mom's dog and she has so much fun with him.

This is my fifth grade teacher and our girl together!!  She went over to the house today so that Mom could meet with a client.  Miss P loves her almost as much as I do.  It warms my heart to see that relationship grow!!!  It brings me so much joy!

We are so grateful for everyone that is sacrificing on our behalf to make sure that P is taken care of and that our daily needs are met.  Thank you, Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment