And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Plasma Exchange Round 1

2:24p- 92 minutes to completion!  We finally began Princess' first exchange.  Praise the Lord, your prayers are working!  Princess' heart rate is staying at its "normal" rate and the more concerning factor, extremely low blood pressure, her pressure is staying at a good level.  Keep praying over these next minutes.  Pray that she will not experience any side effects and that she will tolerate the procedure.  If she tolerates the exchange, we will most likely do round two tomorrow with a break on Thursday.

Thanks so much for your continued prayers!


No comments:

Post a Comment