And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, September 9, 2013

Catheter Placed

Princess did AMAZING!!!  The catheter was placed with no issues and more importantly she did not experience any seizures during the procedure.  First, praise the Lord to your prayer request praying for no seizures.  The docs did elect to give her rescue medication prior to the procedure that would hold off the seizures.

Overall, it has been a rough start to the day as Princess has had four seizures already today and awoke just feeling awful.  The transfer was a little later than expected, but we are getting settled in to our new home and getting acquainted with new docs and nurses.

We are not sure if we'll begin the PLEX today or not due to time, but obviously the Lord is guiding us!

No comments:

Post a Comment