And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Getting Ready for Monday

Just a quick post as we prep for tomorrow, Monday, the one month anniversary of the start of all of this.  We are so ready to be home.  A month away from our girl and our home is tough. 

Tomorrow is PLEX #7.  As well, they will remove the catheter.  Apparently, that procedure requires removing the stitches and then pulling the catheter out of my chest.  Doesn't sound like fun.

Before the doc sends us home, he wants to observe me to see how I handle both procedures.  So, Tuesday is the expected departure date.

Prayers:
  • Miss P will handle the time and distance well.  It seems to be effecting her more and it breaks my heart.
  • That tomorrow & Tuesday will be indicative of my response once we get back home since we tend to have a few good days in the hospital and so they send me home and then I have an increase in seizures and have to come back.  Pray that if the seizures are going to increase, the docs would see it.  If they are gone, they will be gone!!
  • That the catheter removal will be a smooth process and my blood will clot properly.
  • Continued financial provision
  • Clear communication with and understanding from all docs and staff involved
  • That my doc will choose Jesus as his Savior!!!
Many of you have offered to help and we're just not good at actually asking when we need something.  However, B went and picked up dinner tonight at a local restaurant that we both liked.  B will need to be here tomorrow evening because of all the procedures.  They told us that someone could come and pick up the food for us tomorrow night, if we wanted to get it again.  So, as hard as it is, we are asking if anyone might be in the area and could pick it up for us.  B could even meet you downstairs if you don't want to worry about parking and coming up here. 

Thank you all so much for being such faithful prayer warriors!

No comments:

Post a Comment