And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Saturday

Today was a fun day!!!  We got to see our girl!!!!

We realized today how much hair I've lost through all of this.  So, I may be getting a hair cut once we get home to clean up the mess that was left after almost three weeks of EEG leads attached to my head.  As well, since I'm considered a "fall risk" I get to wear the incredibly attractive yellow gown.  So, please pardon how frightening I look...keep your eyes on the precious little visitor we had today!


Walking the hospital halls with Mommy!
"Mommy, let's go look at the window!"  This is a window that looks out over the construction of the new Parkland.  She loves this window.





Hangin' with Daddy!!
 Then, she got a hold of Mommy's camera & started having fun!!
Miss P & I both love this smile!!!


Gamma pic!!
 Some of our friends from church stopped by to visit!!
Pardon the socks.  
These are the non-slip socks they give you in the hospital and she really wanted to wear them as she walked around the room!


Sweet snuggles!

Play time with Daddy is the best!!



Our sweet friends!

Goodbye hugs for Daddy!!
We miss our girl so much!  We can't wait to get home.  I know my Mom is ready for a break, as well.  She is sacrificing so much to make sure our girl is taken care of and to make sure that we have had food and clean clothes for the last four weeks.

Only had one seizure today.  We are seeing some improvement in my heart rate while I'm sitting down.  It still elevates upon standing, but it's actually made it below 80bpm while laying down!  Praise the Lord!!

No comments:

Post a Comment