And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Proverbs 16:9

In their hearts humans plan their course,
    but the Lord establishes their steps.
Proverbs 16:9 

Well, we had our plans in place.  
My fibrinogen levels would be over 100 yesterday
They would remove the catheter
We would stay over night for observation with the EEG
They would send us home today and we could surprise Miss P

INSTEAD:
My fibrinogen levels were 85
They didn't remove the catheter

So, the new plans:

We would stay last night for observation with the EEG
They would draw my fibrinogen levels this morning and they would be over 100
They would remove the catheter
They would remove the EEG leads 
They would send us home today and we could surprise Miss P

INSTEAD:

We stayed overnight for observation with the EEG 
My BP got super low: 80/43
My fibrinogen levels dropped to 82
They can't remove the catheter until it reaches 100
They are going to redraw at 2p.

The LORD created every cell in my body and so he can make my fibrinogen levels 100.  We are pleading with the LORD to please get those levels elevated.

The new attending doc just came in the room.  Please pray for our day with him as he approached us as if we were brand new and showed little to no understanding of our month here.  His recommendations clearly showed he had not read my chart.

Lord, we need a miracle!!  Please show us YOUR plan.  May we continue to bring YOU glory amidst this trial and the encounters we have throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment