And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

September 11th

Who would have thought that we would spend another September 11th in the hospital?
God knew.

Obviously, this date holds special meaning for many people in our country.  It has additional meaning for our family.

As many of you know, SEVEN years ago TODAY the man that the Lord has allowed me to call hubby for TEN years was diagnosed with cancer.  Here is our original post on his blog.

So, we praise the Lord today for healing B!!!

I'm sure he will provide updates for the day, but just wanted to quickly post a PRAISE THE LORD for B!!  I am so thankful for this man that will not leave my side (no matter how uncomfortable the sleeping quarters are in the ICU)!!  He amazes me!

Praise the Lord with me today for what HE has done.

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about and praying for you!!! So happy to hear that your procedures and treatments are going well so far. Praise the Lord! Praying it surprises the doctors my being a permanent cure!

    ReplyDelete