And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Saturday, September 28, 2013

From M's Mom

We have come to you so often asking for your prayers and you have been so faithful.
Hopefully, there is not an allotment per family, because we need you again.
Critter was diagnosed with Croup on Tuesday and was responding well to the treatment.  However, after a sleepless night with difficult breathing and a high temp, the Doctor on call at our Pediatrician feels she may be experiencing a rebound that has progressed to a respiratory infection, bronchitis or pneumonia.
We were directed to a pediatric urgent care in Garland and they don't open until noon!!
Are you kidding me??
It appears that all of the offices we have contacted don't have Saturday hours until next month.  Please pray with us for our precious girl and for all of this to be easily resolved.
M was allowed to come home from the hospital with orders for complete bed rest and needless to say that has not happened....and a seizure this morning has further complicated this process.
Thanking you in advance for your love and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment