And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I Need a Miracle

And in your hour of desperation
Know you’re not the only one
Prayin’, “Lord above, I need a miracle”
“Lord above, I need a miracle”


Can you see the joy on my face?  Soon after we posted and you all started praying, the Interventional Radiologist came walking in and said, "let's get that thing out of there."  I asked if he had seen the labs to know that my levels were too low.  He said he saw them and wasn't concerned, we would just have to wait a little longer for homeostasis.  So, the tears were pouring and we were shouting, "Praise the Lord!"  B had just gone down to talk to the PLEX team to find out what we could do to get the levels raised.  I called him and told him to hurry back and he came walking in the door!!!  WHOOP!!!


Cutting the stitches.

About to pull it out of my neck/chest.

This is what it actually looks like...that was in my jugular vein.

 

B says the hole it left looks like someone got me with a bb gun.
The doc recommended that I not shower for about 48 hours.  Sorry for anyone that has to be near me.

So, here is the next prayer:

I still want to be able to surprise P and pick her up from school (it will be only the second time this year!!).  We need to leave in about 15 minutes for that to happen.  So, it seems near impossible.  However, we are begging for a miracle!!  Please beg with us!!!  B is packing the car and doing all he can to have everything ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment